A friend of mine posted this on her blog, and I thought it was a great idea. It's the "25 random facts" request from facebook. Here is mine:
1. I have lived in 8 different cities but only 4 states.
2. I used to figure skate when I was little.
3. I went to modeling school when I was a teenager (but I didn't "graduate").
4. I have a BA in Math and French, but I can't speak french anymore.
5. My oldest son is named after my favorite book.
6. I have watched "Days of Our Lives" since I was a child (and still do).
7. I never knew any of my great-grandparents.
8. I have traveled to Canada, England, France, Spain, and Italy.
9. I would really like to go to Egypt and see the pyramids some day.
10. I have no athletic ability whatsoever.
11. I am a total germaphobe (in fact, though I joke about it, I really do have OCD).
12. I love the snow!
13. I had 2 pet snakes in college.
14. I have 2 tattoos.
15. I used to have my belly button pierced (before I had children).
16. I LOVE John Travolta!
17. I know how to swim, but I hate the water.
18. I am very, very, very picky about what movies I'll see, but I'll read almost anything.
19. I am still friends with my best friend from elementary school (we were in each other's weddings!).
20. My mom passed away on Christmas Eve 2005, when my oldest son was only 6 months old.
21. I was born at the Naval Academy Hospital (which doesn't exist anymore) b/c my dad was a teacher there.
22. I love my family and thank God for them!!!
23. My husband is converting to catholicism, but I am methodist.
24. I was half the diving team for one year in high school until I figured out I was afraid of heights...
25. I am an only child (hopefully you can't tell...).