Monday, August 10, 2009

Am I crazy?


In the effort to get a handle on our debt, I have taken a part-time job delivering newspapers. One of my facebook friends said "seriously?" and my reply was "yes, seriously--am I a 14 year old boy?"


I have never had a paper route, but it actually pays good money. The only problem is that it cuts into my sleep time (and it is 7 days a week). Once I get used to my route, it won't take that long. Plus, I have a great area (Mankser Farms).


Pray that I can sleep when I need to sleep and be awake when I need to be. Thanks everyone!


Leave me a comment: am I crazy?

1 comment:

  1. You're not crazy - you're just being a Mom/Wife who wants to take action to get rid of your family's debt. I will keep you in my prayers because I know how precious sleep is.

    ReplyDelete